Monday, September 22, 2014

Start of Something New


Another day, another outfit to wear! And here in Fifth Avenue, we give you our daily ootds where our differences unite to become one. 
"Oh I love patterns, mostly when they're applied on simple clothes. I love this plaided polo and how it blends with the dark Chino pants and gray sneakers. The whole vibe attests to my own style, mixing playfulness and seriousness. Sometimes, we just need to take risk and when we do, it pays bigtime!"
- Jino Alvarez
"I don't usually show off my shoulders but the hot weather made me do it. I guess there's always a first time for everything. I partnered my top with my usual go to jeans. Usual stuff, I guess?"
- Eli Dela Cruz
Ayieeee! 
"I'm totally a very busy person. Student/model/talent. That's why my ootds are always on the go for an on call taping. I wouldn't want to miss an opportunity because I wasn't prepared for what might the industry gives me. Oh by the way, that day, I had a photo shoot so yeah double purpose outfit."
- Karen Testibia
"Who doesn't love wearing some polo shirts and shorts on a regular school day? I say nothing is more comfortable and casual!"
- Lawrence Perez
I guess this is what you call DESTINY. I didn't know that we would be able to take #ootd photos today and my outfit was just normal for me. But I guess this is the perfect first ootd outfit for me! Why? First, I really love denims (as seen on my top which is really a dress and my shoes) Second, Blue is one of my favorite colors and third, I like bikes(it reminds me of my second home). Hehe. Anyways, the reason I dress like this because this is me and this is my style. Can't wait to share more to you guys soon!
 N 
Well this is the start of our OOTDs. We do have different personalities and style but I really am looking forward on how our styles will unite and clash in the future. Wait for our next ootd! I'm sure many teens around our age can relate to it! Especially those who are k-addicts! (Ooopppppps, did I just spill the beans?)

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference" 
 N 

No comments:

Post a Comment