Friday, September 19, 2014

In All Honesty


To be honest, I still do not know what would be my signature look in the future when I become a designer. I do not know whether I would be successful in this field considering that I have a lot of competitors. 


I do know one thing and that's for sure, with my passion and love for creating and designing clothes I will persevere until people would be able to wear my clothes and feel good about themselves. I want my clothing to give them confidence the way it gives me and hopefully, through my designs I would be able to share my passion to them, not only in fashion but in life generally. 

I do believe that creating clothes and having these different fashion trends have its own purpose and will make a difference in the world even in its own way. As for what I want my clothing to say is not yet clear to me, all I know is that I want my clothing to let them feel something different. And that different will show when the time comes. 

 N 

No comments:

Post a Comment