Friday, September 19, 2014

Multiple Personality

I personally admit that I have so many contradicting personality on its extreme level. I'm an extrovert and geeky girl with a radical point of view. I'm a model, a natural sciences lover and an activists.

I don't know how I want to be perceive by other people or how do I want my clothing to say. But normally, I just go with the flow. I adjust on the environment that I am in. Like what the famous quotes says "When you're in Rome. Do what the Romans do." Just simple as that.

I'm a very outgoing, vain, and confident person when I'm in the modeling industry. I like how it brings the best in me in the limelight. Of how my clothing makes it even more effective in terms of my productivity. Another is when I'm the geeky mode and I just feel like wearing whatever is comfortable so that I wouldn't be thinking too much of a hassle. Just to wear it simple with my glasses on. I am ready to conquer the world. Lastly, I myself being a self-proclaimed activist, I believe that what I wear for me would affect the way the people would interact with me. This time I wouldn't want to of course intimidate other people because I am with them in belief and in action.

Whatever that I stated above is far more just going around the bush. The point really is, I wear clothes depending on the people I belong with. Weather you are from the lowest class the the highest class I know exactly how to make them comfortable and that is the silent language that the clothing is creating to each one of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment