Saturday, August 30, 2014

Behind A Clothing

            Behind every clothes we wear is a very broad story of people, concepts and analyzations. A clothing can speak of a person's personality, social status, age, gender, and so many more. A person is first judge in his or her appearance, so it is important to consider what to wear.
            Clothing is also seen as indicator of a particular group, which can communicated to everyone through many ways. As a kpop fan, I can be identified being one by the way I dress because I often style my clothes the way koreans do. For some, I can indentify a person who loves dancing by the loose and flowy clothes he or she wears.
            Clothing may be identified as a basic need, but for many it is more than that.


:) Eli (:

No comments:

Post a Comment